Telecommunications Information Notice07-11
Audio and Web Conferencing Service Contracts
September 13, 2007
The Office of Telecommunications Management (OTM) has established contracts with two different vendors for audio and web conferencing services. The new contracts are available for immediate use.
In addition to audio conferencing with toll free access and web conferencing services, other related features and services are available including monitoring features for conference control, recording a conference for later playback, audio/web conferencing integration, plus numerous other features that vary by vendor offering.
Prior to selecting a vendor, review available services and pricing from each contract as pricing for services vary between service offerings for these two contracts. Agencies may establish an account with each vendor according to need. Refer to the OTM Catalog of Services for detailed pricing information, additional features offered, and vendor contact information.
Account establishment and billing are direct between the agency and the vendor (see Ordering Procedure, below). Multiple vendor accounts may be established within an agency as may be required.
The audio conferencing services contract numbers are:
- Agency completes an OTM-52 Audio Conferencing Account Setup Form, including the name, telephone number, and email address for each person authorized to use the account.
- Agency submits a blanket purchase order, along with the account setup form, to the respective vendor (not through OTM) with an estimated number of minutes for each type of service needed.
- Vendor establishes a usage account for the agency once the purchase order is received.
- Vendor bills actual usage directly to agency (not through OTM) with usage cost deducted from the number of estimated minutes on the original blanket purchase order.
- Agency submits a change order to its blanket purchase order to amend quantities, if purchase order quantities are exhausted.
Please distribute this information to all purchasing, information technology, and management staff.
For more information or assistance in determining desired features or pricing, contact Susie Pace, OTM Video Network Services, at 225-342-8827 or email@example.com.