As the state recovers and rebuilds from hurricanes Gustav and Ike, parish and other local municipalities will decide how to spend their allocation of recovery dollars. The following documents, guidelines and resources are provided by the LRA to help the parishes effectively plan for, apply for and implement the recovery programs.
- Communications to Grantees from OCD-DRU Staff Members
- Disaster Recovery CDBG Administration Manual
- Clarification on Administrative and Delivery Costs
- Mandatory Environmental Exemptions
- June 28, 2012 Webinar: Monitoring and Close-Out Procedures (Chs. 12 and 13 of Admin Manual)
- June 12, 2014 Webinar: CDBG Grants Management: Avoiding Liabilities Project Close Outs